Tom Grape is a member of the Grape family in the VeggieTales series. He is the oldest child (at the age of 18) in the family. He often argued with his little sister, Rosie, until Dad Asparagus taught them to be nicer to each other. Being 18 years old, Tom doesn't like being called a "boy" in any sort of way, shown when he tells Pa on Rosie for calling him a "casserole head pimento loaf iguana boy." Tom speaks in a southern accent, like his sister. He is named after the initial protagonist of the original Grapes of Wrath novel, Tom Joad.
Tom Grape is a green grape has a freckles and a wears a brown hat.
- Himself in "God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!"
- Dave's brother in "Dave and the Giant Pickle"
- Himself in "Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!"
- Isrealite in "Josh and the Big Wall"
- Lazy Surfer in "MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle"
- The Dormouse in "Princess in Wonderville"
- Himself in "Where's God When I Need Him"
- Himself in "Noah and the Big Rain"
- Himself in "Massprodution Madness"
- Himself in "The Crisper County Charity"
- Singer in "A Veggie Christmas Carol"
- Servent #1 in "David and the Lion's Den"
- Himself in "Jimmeas the Jerb"
- Himself in "Strawberry, Alvin and the Great Escape"